Angel Lauren Garcia is an interdisciplinary Cuban-American artist living and working in Miami, FL. Her current work is focused on derailing imposter syndrome, gender bias, and stereotypes through personal critique. Exposure, expectation, and fetishization are major themes in her process that are used to subvert institutional and patriarchal systems.
Studio visits arranged by appointment only. Fill out the form on the left to inquire about tattoos, tarot readings, or to obtain any other information.
Brooklyn College - B.A. English Literature, 201
- 2017 Intimate Encounters - To Love Like a Woman, The Annex - Miami, FL - Group Show, Paintings
- 2017 Cave Touch - Side Show, SAIC - Miami, FL - Ongoing Group Show, Performance
- 2017 Misterio Tropical - Mere Facade, Spinello Projects - Miami, FL - Group Show, Video
- 2017 The Hierophant - Golden Dome - Joshua Tree, CA - Residency
- 2016 Administrative Liaison - ⊖, BFI- Miami, FL - Performance, Residency
- 2016 Have You Seen My Fiancee - Parallax Drift, Art Center of South Florida - Miami, FL - Performance
- 2016 Con Migo Ando - Ensalada de Frutas, Olympia Theater - Miami, FL - Performance
- 2016 Con Migo Ando - Abuse of Power Comes as No Surprise, Palacio - Miami, FL - Performance
- 2016 Fortune’s Womb - Ladies Night, Blackbird Ordinary - Miami, FL - Performance & Installation
- 2016 The Emperor - Golden Dome - Joshua Tree, CA - Residency
- 2014 Back Home - Boswell Mourot - Miami, FL - Photography